Looking to head start your tan? Our experienced team of tanning professionals here at Mobile Beauty UK offer safe, UV-free tanning treatments you can receive right in the comfort of your home. Whether you just want to add a little colour to your skin or are looking to improve your tan for the summer months, we can help you achieve a tan that not only looks good, but one that makes you feel healthy and confident as well!
Depending on your individual needs, we offer different types of mobile tanning treatments here at Mobile Beauty UK, namely spray tanning (UV-free) and manual tanning (an excellent alternative to spray tanning).
- Spray tanning is an excellent choice for those who want to achieve a safe, natural looking tan that brings compliments! It’s also a great method of getting tanned skin without risking damage from the sun (i.e. early wrinkles, dark spots and skin cancer). Spray tanning products are created using specific formulas that moisturize and rejuvenate the skin – book a treatment today and watch the magic of spray tanning take shape!
- Manual tanning is yet another excellent method of getting a nice all over tan while avoiding the damaging effects of the sun. This method is odourless and ensures consistent results – no patches, orange bits or streaks. Before starting your manual tanning session, it’s important that you remove any deodorant and perfume that you have on your skin (it’s recommended to be showered and fresh before the treatment starts). The manual tan typically comes in cream form, which means that it has hydrating effects and results in an excellent finish.
Different tanning companies advertise specially named services, all of which fall under one of the two listed tanning treatments. Some products are favoured more highly by some people than others.
Our safe tanning treatments give impeccable results because 1) we’re using quality products that allow the spray and lotion to adhere to your body fully, evenly and thoroughly, and 2) we have broad experience. Even though the benefits of sunless tanning treatments are too varied to mention in detail here, we’ve compiled a quick list of the most notable ones bellow:
- Since we use quality tanning solutions that are carefully sprayed onto your skin, it’s easy for you to get a streak-free, smooth finish. Our spray tanning technicians can help you achieve a perfect tan with few – if any – blemishes.
- It’s almost effortless to get an all over tan using our treatments – much, much easier to achieve, in fact, than by lying in the sun for hours. Some tanning treatments may exclude the face, hands, private areas and feet, however.
- Our tanning treatments are an excellent way of achieving a great tan no matter where you live or what time of the year it is – you can have a beautiful, natural looking tan during all four seasons!
- We use numerous tanning solutions, making it possible for you to achieve the exact shade you want. If you’re not sure what shade to get, we recommend starting off with a light one and then adding more spray or cream applications until you’re happy with the results.
Is it safe?
Our tanning treatments are safe and effective. It’s good to know, however, that spray and manual tanning products sometimes contain DHA (dihydroxyacetone – a colour additive), which is an ingredient that should only be used externally. Such tanning products were not meant for internal usage and should not be applied to eyes lips or breathed in through the nose. After your tanning session is over, be sure to continue using sunscreen for protection whenever you’re outside in the sun.
A history of tanning
Anyone with a golden suntan these day is considered healthy and, in some areas of the world, even wealthy. This wasn’t always the case, though. Queen Elizabeth I of England, for example, was always painted in pale skin tones and, as a result, tanned skin soon came to be considered as something for the peasants and not for the aristocrats, gentry and noblemen.
A few centuries later, however, having a pale skin complexion became highly desirable and many women began using cosmetics to achieve this effect. In the 1930’s, the sunscreen was created. Most people are under the consensus that Milton Blake (an Australian chemist) invented it, but Eugene Schueller (the founder of L’Oreal) is also credited by some.
A decade later, sunbathing became immensely popular and the very first self-tanner solution was created. Of course, it wasn’t perfect, but it became much better over time with more research and development being allocated.
In present day times, a lot of Britons consider that it’s important to have a ‘killer’ tan. If you want to achieve a great tan and avoid the detrimental effects of the sun, our tanning treatments are the next best thing for you!
At the moment, it’s unclear what exactly the future holds for the tanning industry. The natural impulse for most industries is to move forward by developing new products and ideas. This is what the general public wants and demands in most cases and the tanning industry is no different. Sunless tanning treatments are considered to be a step forward, and for very good reasons!
If you’ve decided that you want to book a mobile tanning treatment, just click on the Directory link and follow the quick, easy steps to find a tanning technician near you. Alternatively, you can also call us at 0700-345-0042 and we’ll book a treatment for you. Also, if you have any questions regarding sunless tanning that you need answered, don’t be shy to contact us by phone or email.