Mobile Beauty UK’s trained professionals offer a wide variety of long-lasting eyelash treatments that not only balance your facial features, but also create a great, unique look that inspires you to become your best. Our professional eyelash treatments are specially designed to give the client a sense of style and perfect harmony with oneself and are only performed by highly qualified eyelash technicians that personally come to you wherever you are. Some of the more popular eyelash treatments we provide include 3D-lashes, perming and tinting.
Note: Prices may vary from eyelash specialist to eyelash specialist, depending on the type of treatment you’d like to receive. For an exact quote please click on the Book A Treatment tab located at the top of this page or call us directly at 07003450042 and we will assist you directly to any questions you have.
We offer some of the most sought-after eyelash treatments, including:
- False eyelashes - special enhancements that add fullness, thickness and length to your natural lashes and are separated in two categories: semi-permanent and temporary. semi permanent types still need a professional extensionist to attach and can be worn anything from 5-10 days. Temporary lashes can be purchased in local supermarkets and on the internet to apply at home. If you need your temporary lashes for a special occasion it may be better to let an expert do it for you.
- 3D-lashes - a new type of eyelash extensions that looks more natural and are designed to transform your natural eyelashes into beautiful, lush, longer ones. The most notable differences between regular eyelash extensions and 3D-lashes include lasting duration, lash appearance, application technique, eyelash type and adhesive formula. The application procedure is very relaxing and peaceful; however, it should only be undertaken by qualified professionals. 3D-lashes can last for up to two months.
- Eyelash perming – a safe, popular method of curling the lashes in order to add more length and fullness; it’s also an excellent alternative to mechanical eyelash curlers that are often detrimental to the natural lash. As with the previously described eyelash treatments, eyelash perming should only be done by competent professionals. Eyelash perming typically lasts between 10 to 12 weeks and doesn’t wash out.
- Eyelash & Eyebrow tinting - a safe beauty procedure wherein the lashes are dyed to appear darker. The application procedure usually takes between 30 and 45 minutes to complete and the result can last anywhere between two to six weeks. Note that while eyelash tinting will darken the eyelashes, it won’t add length or thickness. This procedure is also water proof and eliminates the necessity of wearing mascara, making it perfect if, for example, you enjoy swimming or water sports.
Extension Care and Maintenance
The average eyelash life cycle is approximately 100 days. Eyelashes sometimes fall out as a result of negligent care or to the natural eyelash life cycle. We recommend doing periodic touch-ups every three weeks after each application. To ensure beautiful, long-lasting eyelash extensions, we also recommend the following:
- Avoid getting water on lashes for five hours after each application.
- Avoid saunas, facial steaming and extreme temperatures for two days after each application.
- Avoid excessive rubbing.
- Avoid eyelash curling.
- Avoid applying water-proof mascara.
- When using mascara, apply it only to the tips of the eyelashes.
Proper Eyelash Care
The area around the eyes should always be handled with care, especially the eyelash area. If you notice that your natural lashes fall out frequently, it might be because you’re not treating them gently. Here are a few tips on how to take proper care of your eyelashes:
- Remove all make-up before going to bed (especially mascara as it can cause your eyelashes to break).
- Don’t pull on your lashes or pinch the skin on your lids when using a lash curler. Curlers with smooth metal plates are recommended to prevent causing damage to eyelashes.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes if you don’t want to twist and pull you eyelashes. If you experience itchiness, you can soothe it by gently patting the area with your finger.
Eyelash treatments are growing in popularity and demand each day. Part of the reason why this happens is because many celebrities swear by these treatments to add glamour to their natural lashes and boost their youthful, radiant appearance. If you’d like to book an eyelash treatment, don’t forget to click on the Search tab at the top of this page and find an eyelash specialist near where you live or, alternatively, call us at 07003450042 and we’ll handle all the details for you.
Popular Facts about Eyelashes
Here are a few popular facts about eyelashes that you might find interesting:
- According to MedlinePlus (a valuable source of health information created and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine), the lashes of the embryo begin to develop around the 22nd week of pregnancy and are well formed around the 26th week.
- Natural eyelashes are made of 97% keratin (an insoluble, elastic and tough type of protein) and 3% water.
- If removed by plucking, eyelashes take around two months to grow back.
- The eyelash colour can differ from that of the hair. Typically, the eyelash colour is lighter on people with light hair and darker on people with dark hair.
- Physiognomy specialists suggest that lashes can tell a lot about someone’s personality.
- In Ancient Rome, women used a mixture of water and crashed lead to make their eyelashes look longer and more expressive.